Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend wrap up

It was a rough weekend, food wise.  Friday night my in laws took the boys for the night so the hubs and I got to go out!  We first hit Lowe's then went to dinner at the Olive.Garden.  Then after dinner we celebrated his uncle's birthday by singing karaoke with his bro, bro's fiance and 2 uncles.  It was fun!  I did good throughout the day and kept my calories low but once dinner and drinks hit it was over.



Singing karaoke - I didn't realize we matched until I posted this pic.  lol
Saturday I woke up with a migraine, probably from the numerous beers I consumed.  We went to the inlaws to pick up the boys and spent most of the day there.  For some reason I have no self control when I go there.  My MIL always makes sweets (something we very rarely have in our house) so it's like I binge when she has it.

I also woke up with a migraine on Sunday.  Even though we weren't rooting for either team we went to watch the game at my parents house.  I had a low cal breakfast and a bowl of light soup for lunch so that I could enjoy the snacks during the game.  The food was yummy and I over did it.  Fail!

So today I was more than willing to hit the gym.  I think everyone else had the same idea.  Thankfully I missed the rush and got in before them.  It felt good to get a workout in, kinda wish I would've done more to get rid of all the calories I consumed this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment