Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Last chance workout

Yesterday I really wanted to go to the gym but didn't get the chance. So last night I did some free weights.  I found a routine on Pinterest and thought I'd try it out.  I did 2 sets of 10 on commercials with 5 lb weights.  Before I headed to bed I tried a few of them with 10 lb weights and realized that I'm NOT ready for those puppies yet, yikes!
tone your arms in 7 days

I considered today my last chance workout since I'll be weighing in tomorrow.  I used another Pinterest inspired workout and kinda liked it.  The intervals were a nice change.  I didn't make it to 4.0 all the times it said to, I averaged about 3.5 speed.  It also made the time go by fast!  I was a seriously sweaty mess!  My underarms have never sweat like that before, no joke!




Can you tell how red my face was?  Felt good!


Was trying to see if I could see my sweaty back.


I then did all of the machines that I normally do and can tell that I'm getting stronger.  I've even started adding in a twist machine (not sure what it's called) to work my sides.  Love it!  I need to actually write down which ones I do and how many reps to keep track.

When we left the gym the sun was out and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!  Now I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

I {heart} sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment