Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Changing it up

Found this on Pinterest and loved it!

Monday was no school for Z and our friends asked us to join them for a playdate and lunch.  I had planned on going to the gym on Tuesday (being flexible with myself).  Well then Ryan ended up catching the hubby's cold so we never made it to the gym on Tuesday either.  I didn't want to but put on some workout clothes and pulled out the kettle bells yesterday instead.  I started out with my Jillian.Michaels DVD but it was all scratched up and kept skipping.  So I found a youtube video that I followed along (and forgot to copy the link).  I did 25 min and have no idea how many calories I burned.  My legs were immediately sore!

Today I woke up and could feel every muscle I worked!  My legs, back muscles and arms were all sore but in a good way.  Ryan didn't have a runny nose today so we went to the gym.  I did 36 min on the elliptical and then switched to something new...the bike and did 25 min.  The bike gave me more of a workout than I was expecting but boy was my butt almost numb towards the end.  It felt good to change it up a bit.

Elliptical


bike



I found out I can link my fitbit to mapmyrun.  However, I don't like it and can't switch it back.  I like to see the days that I worked out.  When I sync it it adds all miles walked for everyday, which includes my workouts.  Grr!  Sometimes technology is great other times, I hate it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment