Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Friday

For breakfast I had some greek yogurt, strawberries and a little granola.  It was delicious!  However, once I got to the gym I don't think my stomach liked it.  I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to workout but thankfully was able to.


I found intervals for the elliptical on Pinterest (love Pinterest!) and decided to give one a shot this morning. I chose the booty one just because it was the first and let's be honest, my booty could use some help! I liked it but had a hard time doing the 15 incline with 11 resistance. I only lasted 1.5 min before I scaled it down a bit to 12 and 8. It was a good workout and went by really quick!



I did the machines after and actually wrote them down this time!
He always has to have fruit snacks after I pick him up.
After the gym we headed to shop.ko to get some new capris. Two of my pairs are getting holes in the chub rub area and its a little embarrassing doing the inner and outer thigh machines.  I found a pair that I really like.  Next thing I want to buy is a good sports bra or two.  Mine are horrible. 

On our way to pick up Z from the bus stop a friend asked if we wanted to join them at Burger.King for lunch and to let the boys burn some energy.  I did awesome and was so proud!  I looked up calories before ordering and chose a bacon burger (was supposed to be a bacon cheeseburger but they messed up) and a value onion ring.  I wanted something to drink other than water so I had Diet.Coke.  I hate diet sodas, the only reason I drank it was because it was zero calories.  I was proud of my self control while sitting there for three hours!


Then the hubs came home and all self control went out the window.  We went to dinner at at diner nearby and I had a chicken sandwich and fries. I was trying to be good but also knew I had about 1000 calories left for the day, so I ordered more than just a salad.  R was so exhausted that he slept through dinner.  ha!
We ended up getting free tickets to see Identity Thief.  Funny movie!  Then we went to have some beers with the BIL and his fiance.  I had a few beers and then we ordered appetizers.  Gah!  My stomach is not feeling so great right now, probably from the crap food!!  Blech...

Tomorrow night I'm going out with some friends that I used to work with and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment