Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

C25K W5D2

OMG, I did it!!!!  I freaking ran for 8 straight minutes, twice!  It is amazing what you can put your mind to.  My TOM has arrived (again, earlier than last month...I don't get it) and when I woke up I was crampy and just wanted to go back to bed (knew that wouldn't happen though).  I honestly was dreading the 8 min jogs but after dropping Z off at school I put my big girl panties on and laced up my shoes.  I HAD to do it.

I talked with a good friend on Monday who just ran a half marathon (that's 13 miles people!) in Chicago.  We talked a lot about running and doing the C25K.  I told her that my hardest part is getting the breathing down to where I feel like I'm completely wiped out.  She suggested slowing my breathing down and blowing out like I'm blowing out a candle, only slowly.  It may sound funny to others while I'm jogging but it honestly helped!!  I wasn't all red faced and wiped out when I got home.  My legs were tight and sore but I felt like her breathing techniques really helped!  Thanks Chrissy!!

Ryan fell asleep again.  Love me a sleeping baby.  (Don't mind the messy living room.  It's a struggle to get everyone dressed and out on time, let alone pick up the hose with a tornado toddler.)  I wasn't nearly as red faced this time.




I'm still nervous as hell for a 20 min run on Friday! 

1 comment: