Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy day

I made an appointment to get my haircut this morning while Zack is at school.  I'm not sure what I was thinking, Ryan is not going to have fun which means Mommy will be stressed out!  I normally look forward to hair cuts, today...not so much.  We'll see how it goes.

That also means that I won't be able to get my work out in this morning.  Blech!  I like working out in the AM now because then I have the whole rest of my day to do whatever I want/need to.

I agreed to go to a vendor fair to help support a friend.  I completely forgot about it until yesterday.  I'm hoping I'll be able to go to it and still have time to come home and do my work out.  If push comes to shove I can finish it on the treadmill but I'm nervous about that.  I haven't done it on there yet but I think I'd get bored and give up more quickly.  I like being outside because I have focus points (I can make it to that house/street/etc).

I'll let you know how our day unfolds.  Have a good one!

Oh, forgot to tell ya...saw 222 on the scale again this morning!!!!  It (or smaller numbers) better stick around until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment