Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jelly Bean registration

Last night I registered for the 3rd annual jelly bean virtual race.  I participated last year and look forward to it again this year..  Interested?  You can find out more info and register HERE.  I love virtual races because you can do them on your own terms.

I've had a migraine off and on for the past two days.  I woke up with it again today so I opted not to do my workout.  Instead I did squats while drying my hair, probably about 15 min worth off and on.  We also went swimming again last night and I did leg exercises with the water aerobics class that was going on in the pool next to us.  I'm sure it wasn't a ton of calories that were burned but it was better than sitting on my butt, right?!  If I am feeling up to it I'll probably try to get some kind of a workout in tonight while I catch up on my shows I've missed.  

Squats
I've been trying to be more conscience of what I'm eating to see if that's the reason for no weight loss.  Yesterday I had a yoplait greek yogurt with granola in it and a banana for breakfast.  A friend invited us to lunch at Carl's Jr so before ordering I looked at the nutritional info.  I decided to go with the street tacos and a side of beans for more protein and I stuck to water to drink.  The total amount of calories was 700 but that's better than the taco salad (800+ calories) that I normally got.  Baby steps right?!  I had plans of having a salad for dinner because I needed veggies but instead my hunger got the best of me and had frozen chicken fried rice, about 600 calories.  Not terrible but not the greatest food day either.

I have a 5k on Saturday that I'll probably just be walking with my friend and race partner, Lyndsey.  She still has a bum knee and not up for running but that's ok.  I'm looking forward to some girl time!  Then I'll get even more girl time at a baby shower for a friend afterwards.  fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment