Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

cross country

I got in another good workout. I had to take Ryan to the doctor before so I had to cut my time short a bit.

I did the elliptical and chose a different workout, cross country. It was great! I did about half my time going backwards. Wowsa, talk about feel the burn! I had to switch machines less than 10 min in because the first one wouldn't go down on the incline, the button was stuck. But once I got in the second we were good to go.

I then did two arm machines, I think I'll feel that tonight and tomorrow. I wanted to try more but as I was finishing they came and got me because Ryan had a dirty diaper. No worries, we had to go anyway. Friday I think I'll try the an machines, this stomach needs some major work!!

I'm on day three of the Advo.care challenge. Yesterday was a bit difficult and I caved and had some fried chicken but not much. It was all my fault and all because of poor planning. Today I'm pretty much back on track. Just had baked tilapia and roasted veggies for lunch. Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment