Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flexible

One of the things that my therapist and I talk about almost every visit is how i Need to be easier on myself. I have planned to have my workouts on Mon, Wed and Fri. If I don't get in on those days then I'm disappointed in myself. However, I'm really working on more flexibility for myself and doing ok. This week is busy for me so I have to adjust my workouts.

I went out with a friend (she actually grew up with Jim and his family) that I don't get to see often on Saturday night for a little but I stayed out longer than I expected.  So when Sunday morning rolled around I was lazy and opted to visit a friend's baby girl instead.  I will be honest, I was still pretty sore!  Monday was plain crazy and left no room for a workout.  So today it was!

Had a fun time with Elizabeth despite the no shower and makeup.  
Like I said, Elizabeth is a friend of Jim's family but I have gotten to know and LOVE her! Isn't she the cutest? I have always thought she was pretty since the moment I met her.  Little fact about Elizabeth, she used to be almost 100 lbs heavier!  She is a stay at home mom of 3 adorable little boys and has managed to lose almost 100 lbs!  She is an inspiration to me!

Normally I'd beat myself up that I didn't do what I said I was going to.  However, I'm learning to be more flexible with myself.  So I did my workout today, will probably do another one on Friday and then maybe on Saturday.

I loved today's workout.  The hour flew by and I burned awesome calories.


Can you see the boob sweat below my bra?!


Red, hot and sweaty!


Here I am talking about being flexible but while also being irritated.  I'm still doing the cleanse and have done pretty good.  I haven't been spot on like last time but probably doing it 80% the past few days, which they say is ok.  Well, I was down 3 lbs.  However, I weighed myself this morning and I am back to where I started.  WTF?!  I'm sure I'm building muscle but it can't be that much, I still have a lot of fat to lose.  It's so frustrating.  After I'm finished with all of my Advocare products I am going to be done with it.  It's too expensive to not see the results that they say or I expect.  I just think back to when I lost the weight before (in 2011/2012) and the only thing I really did was get my butt moving and watch and journal what I eat.  So I think after this cleanse/24 day challenge is done I'm going to reevaluate!

Side note: had to get a new pair of capris.  Both of my black pairs are starting to get holes on the inner thighs.  Wonder if I'll ever be at a point where my inner thighs don't rub?  Probably not!  

1 comment:

  1. Good work! You're doing awesome. You've got a lot on your plate, and the fact that you are making time for exercise is a success in itself.

    ReplyDelete