Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Golden Gate Bridge

The gym was less busy today but yet I saw 4 people that I know there.  Funny how that works!  I love people watching while I'm there.  I love that there is a wide variety of age groups at the Y.  I get a good little chuckle out of the girls that come to the gym all made up, to workout?!  As my friend said, they probably are single and looking to mingle.  LOL!

I love the elliptical!  I did forward and backwards today and enjoyed burning all of those 750 calories.  I listened to my Pandora station while watching TV.  However, once I saw that New Kids was on The View, I had to watch it.  It quickly took me back to my childhood and made me think of my BFF.  Turns out they're going to be touring with 98* and Boyz to Men.  *shriek* I might have to try and go!!!



New top from Old Navy.  I swear it's more flattering in person...or at least I hope?!

I hate this picture but I'm being real, people!
While I still question the accuracy of my fitbit, I love it.  I love the stats that it provides which helps keep me motivated.  here is the breakdown as of 7pm tonight.  I rocked it today!!!!  (minus the sleeping)
I knew last night was rough so this is just proof!

Most days my Sedentary hours consume over half of the graph.  Love seeing this!!!!

I exceeded each and every one of these today and climbed the Golden Gate Bridge.  Yeah!!!

I'm not sure why it showed I climbed so many flights of stairs today when I did the same elliptical workout on Friday and only climbed 38.  That's why I question the accuracy but oh well, I'll take it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment