Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Jelly Bean Virtual Race

Tonight I participated in the Jelly Bean Virtual Race.  I didn't plan on it, I planned to do it tomorrow since the weather is predicted to be nice.  Well, we headed out just before dinner since the sun came out.  Zack rode his bike and we took our normal route but this time took the dog.  About a mile into it Zack had to go potty and wouldn't go outside.  Luckily we were just up the road so we headed back, he peed and we were back on the road.  Only thing different was he decided to hop in the stroller and we headed north.  Phew, I could feel his weight especially since heading north means more hills than heading south.

We finished in 46 minutes with many stops along the way.  I don't really care about the time, I'm just happy to be out there jogging it!

Thank you to Ann for making me aware of this race and thank you to Jess for organizing this race!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! A NE native! I'm so glad you commented on my blog--do you like Spokane? I'm not a fan of Pullman, too small and too cold! :(

    Great job on the Jelly Virtual! I need to get mine in too! :)

    ReplyDelete