Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Good day

I didn't get an actual workout in yesterday but ended up taking the boys swimming yesterday evening. We swam for 2 hours and had a lot of fun. It wasn't nonstop swimming but watching over two boys 6 and 2.5 (who thinks he's also 6) by myself in a large pool wasn't a relaxing time. When I was standing still I tried to twist side to side or run in place to keep moving. So I'm going to consider it a workout!

I hit the gym this morning as scheduled even though I was extremely tired! Man was it busy! Not sure if it was full of new people with new years resolutions or what.  I did the elliptical again today.  I actually like it better than the treadmill.  I had told myself when I started that I want to beat my calories burned and distance from my last workout and I did!  After the elliptical I did 4 different machines focused on my arms so I actually burned more calories than what shows.

Yikes!  


Down a little bit but not as much as I was hoping/expecting


Yeah!


See the boob sweat again?!  And can you tell how red my face is?

Woo hoo!  By the end of the day I was  up to 38 floors climbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment