Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Paying for it

Yesterday I got a 2 mile jog in on the treadmill.  It actually went by really fast and wasn’t hard at all.  I ended up watching tips on walking and running on the treadmill on YouTube and I think it really helped me. 

Then last night my girlfriend, Kim picked me up for a Mom’s night at a local bar.  There were six of us friends and we all had such a good time.  I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.  I struggled with the dinner menu a bit and ended up getting the fish tacos.  They were pretty big and the fist was fried so I have no idea how many calories to account for the two…so I’m not going to.  I also had several glasses of beer.  I started off good and did Coors Light and then switched to Blue Moon. 

I had quite the hangover this morning, which I didn’t think I was going to.  Then came the migraine!  I didn’t get a workout in today because I opted to try to sleep off the migraine while Ryan napped.  (It’s on it’s way out)

My Z.umba schedule has changed.  They’re back to one class on Tues and Thur now that their big room is complete.  Before I would do the 6pm class and my niece would watch the boys then she’d do the 7pm class.  It worked out perfectly.  However, now that there is only one class my niece will do the Tues class and I’ll do the Thur class (my bro wants her to have the exercise).  I’m kinda bummed but can’t complain too much for free childcare, right?!  Unless maybe I could talk my Dad into watching them on Tues nights at their house?!  (Hmmmm…now that’s an idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment