Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a few things

I ordered some chicken from Zaycon.Foods.  It’s 40 lbs of chicken breasts.  We don’t have a deep freeze so my mom and I are going to share it.  I pick it up tomorrow and am kind of excited to try it.  I’ve heard it’s great chicken!  I’m not looking forward to cutting it and packaging it but I hear it’s worth it.  My SIL is giving me their mom’s Food Saver and I bought the bags at Costco this morning.  Kinda excited to try that out…I’m weird, I know.

While I was at Costco I also saw they had a food scale for pretty cheap.  The past few days have been kind of hard figuring out the calories for lunch meat and other things because it’s measured in ounces or grams.  So now I don’t have to guess!!!  Smile  I also realized that I was only eating 9 almonds because I thought that was the serving size.  Nope, I was wrong. 1 oz was the serving size and there were 9 servings in the container.  Oops!!  So now with my handy dandy scale I know exactly how many almonds I can have.  So exciting!!!!

IMG_1643

The boys and I went to lunch at a local pizza place with my MIL, SIL and her two boys.  I was darn proud of myself.  I only had one slice of pizza and one cheese breadstick.  The pizza place is only on the west coast and doesn’t have their nutritional info online so I looked at other pizza online and used that as a guide.

I have registered for a 5k on Saturday and want to be able to jog most of it, if not all of it…we’ll see.  We’re supposed to get a snow storm starting tomorrow so it’ll be another 5k in the snow.  Fun!  Winking smile 

image

I got on the treadmill during naptime today.  My muscles were still kind of sore from Saturday’s Ripping session (if you can call it that).  I want to get back in the habit of running M, W, F plus Zumba on T and Thu. I did 2 miles of wogging (walking and jogging) on the treadmill.  I started out good, jogging the first 10 min but then gave in and power walked.  The last 1/4 mile was done walking backwards (at a slower pace).  Have you all tried that?  It’s difficult and a great workout!  I think I might try to do it for longer next time.  My calories burned are off on my treadmill…see?  I did a total of 38:18 min and feel great!

IMG_1639

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the good old state of Washington and snow. It is throwing off my planned workouts this week, guess I'll have to be a little more creative the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of chicken! We buy the packages that Costco that are sold in sets of two. Learned the hard way that you have to pull them apart before you freeze them.

    Where did you find this food scale? I think I need one, and might run into Costco to get one. I have an old one that is not digital or anything. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

    Good work on the exercise! I had very good intentions of getting up early this morning to walk and did not. Not sure why really -- was kinda confused about what time it was because I was up at 4 am letting Foster out. So, I'll do it tonight (that is if we don't end up going out last minute with Mike's work people -- corporate folks are in town from Connecticut, and they have a habit of putting a dinner together last minute).

    ReplyDelete