Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Constant struggle

Yesterday was not a good day.  :/  I didn’t feel like getting on the treadmill like I should’ve.  I was lazy!  I did good on my calorie intake through lunch.  I had made the crockpot chicken tacos on Friday when a friend and her boy came over.  So for lunch yesterday I made a salad with the leftover chicken, it was delicious!

We didn’t leave the house and I was starting to get stir crazy during R’s nap.  My fav coffee stand was having $1 coffees so I decided to head over and get one.  I did ok and got a drink with NF milk.  Then Zack begged to have McDonald’s which is right next door.  At first I wasn’t going to get anything because I could’ve ate at home.  Then I decided to get a salad.  I then changed my mind, I hate getting salads at fast food places because they cost a fortune.  So I went the cheap route and ended up using my free Big Mac coupon with a heft cost…540 calories!!  I couldn’t resist the fries so I had some of those too.  Ugh!

I didn’t have a calorie deficit yesterday, the first day in 17 days!  I hated it!

Tonight I’m going out with some girlfriends for dinner and drinks.  I’m going to be careful what I eat for lunch and keep the calories low.  Then during R’s nap I’ll hop on the treadmill, no excuses!  So hopefully I’ll save up some calories for food and beer.  I’ve never been to this place before so I’m not sure what they have to eat.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment