Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekly weigh in

I nervously stepped on the scale this morning before getting in the shower.  Usually I do it right after I wake up and use the restroom but I forgot.  I haven't weighed in in two weeks and was scared!  The odds were stacked against me, Jim was home and there was little activity, Friday (4/13) I stepped ont he scale and saw a gain so I knew it was coming, PLUS I started shark week.  I knew I'd have a gain but didn't expect this much!!

Starting Weight: 237
Last Week: 219.2  (04/06/12)
This Week: 226
Weekly Loss: 6.8 lb GAIN!?!??!?
Total Loss: –11

Disappointing to say the least!  I am getting back on track, there are no if, ands or buts about it!!!  I think the cleanse gave me false hope.  It might be good if you want to continue on with the plan but if you decide to regular eating then this is what happens.  My eating habits have been ok since Jim left.  I'm trying to use my Myfitnesspal app as much as possible and everything in moderation.  I did binge on  some Easter candy a few nights ago but I chalk that up to shark week. 

Late nights seem to be my problem area lately, which they never used to be.  How does that happen?  You see, I wake up when one of my boys wakes me up usually anywhere from 7-7:30am.  I am constantly on the go until bedtime at 8pm.  I do get a little down time at naptime but that's not enough for me.  So once bedtime comes all I want to do is sit, relax, watch my shows and catch up on blogs and facebook.  So naturally my mind starts to think about food and usually it's not the healthy kind.  Most of the time I have a mini bag of 100 calorie popcorn but that's also when I binged on the Easter candy.

How do you curb late night cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment