Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Shin splints

The weather was absolutely beautiful today (about time).  After we picked up Zack from school we came home, grabbed the boys some lunch and piled in the stroller.  The boys ate while I jogged.  This weekend I exchanged my Skele-toes shoes for a bigger size.  They didn't have pink so I got the teal instead, no biggie.  I decided to try them out for this morning's jog.  They felt a bit awkward at first but didn't mind them after a bit.  I did feel a bit like Fred Flinstone though.  However, by the end of our 2.76 mile jog my feet were killing me!  I had blisters on both feet.  We ended our jog at the park and I couldn't wait to get home and take them off.
My feet look huge!

Here we go!

Action shot

Lucky to have such cute jogging partners!

One tired dog!

 
Love a boy and his dog


Look what came in the mail today!  I ordered this last week when Jen, A PriorFatGirl ran a deal on her website for 50% off.  I got it in an XL.  The stomach and hips are a big snug but I'm looking forward to seeing how it changes.  I also got the cute little water bottle.

Front: Future PriorFatGirl. What’s in your future?
Back: PriorFatGirl Logo.
 Zack went to stay at my in laws house with one of his cousins.  After Grandma picked him up I asked Lyndsey if she wanted to go for a walk and she agreed.  We left Sadie home this time and did a 2.27 mile walk, no jogging.  I opted to wear my tennis shoes with socks because of my blisters (that are almost gone now).  Kyleigh sat in the stroller with Ryan and they both did great.  After we got home Ryan and I played outside a bit.  My shins started to get more and more sore.  They hurt just to touch them.  Both pair of shoes I wore today are new so I'm not sure if it's because of the switch from the treadmill to pavement or what.  Whatever the reason, it hurts!  It's supposed to be super nice tomorrow too (yay!) but I think I'll skip the jog and just do Zumba instead.
Second time out!

I'm off to ice my shins and pout because the batteries on my bodybugg were low and didn't record my calories burned from today.  Grrrr!!!  I was really looking forward to seeing the number.


1 comment:

  1. You look great!

    Where did you get those workout pants? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete