Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekly Weigh In and a few other things

Starting Weight: 237
Last Week: 221.6
This Week: 219.2
Weekly Loss: -2.4
Total Loss: –17.8

Today is my baby boy's 2nd birthday!  I suppose I can't call him a baby anymore?!  I remember the day that he was born like it was yesterday.   We had his csection scheduled for April 9 but when I went in for my appointment before, I had high blood pressure and my doc didn't want to risk anything so she took him a few days early. 
Roughly 231 lbs and about to leave for the hospital (Jim's even lost a ton of weight in the past 2 yrs)
Welcome to the world, Ryan!
 I made it to Z.umba last night and it felt GOOD!  My SIL offered to watch the boys while I went so that they could play with their cousins.  Zack was beyond excited and they had a great time.  I always use Z.umba toning sticks except for the warm up and cool down songs.  One slipped out of my hands last night and thankfully flew in front of me instead of hitting someone else!  I told my mom and one of the instructors that they need that little strap like the Wii controllers have.  LOL!  I haven't uploaded my body.bugg stats yet but it felt like a good workout, my headband was soaked!!  My shins are killing me, my right more than my left.  I tried to baby them as much as I could.  I'm wondering if my shoes aren't the right ones for me jogging.  I got my Skeletoes in the mail a few weeks ago but I need to exchange them for a bigger size.  Until then I'll just take it easy but man I hate shin splints!!
After class my friend, Stef came over to talk a bit.  She complimented me and said that she's really starting to notice me "shrinking" (her words, not mine  ha!).  We talked a bit how discouraged I was.  She shared with me how she's seeing a naturopath and suggested getting my thyroid and hormone levels checked.  When I went for my physical last July I was supposed to have my blood drawn but never did.  So when the hubby is home next I think I'll have it done.  I feel like if I'm putting this much work into it then it shouldn't be such a struggle.  Maybe there is something else going on?!

My 2 week Isa.genix cleanse is done.  My mom is coming over today to celebrate Ryan's birthday.  I will have her take my measurements and will post wrap up about it soon.  But as far as the scale goes, I lost 4.8 lbs on my 2 week cleanse.  Not too bad?!

Finally it looks like we'll be able to getting outside for some jogs again, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment