Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

2 week cleanse wrap up

I did 2 weeks of the Isa.genix 30 day program.  I didn't want to pay the full amount and wasn't sure that I'd stick to it for 30 days, that's a lot.  I had two cleanse days and the rest were shake days.  I did pretty good on the shake days.  I replaced 2 meals with shakes, mostly breakfast and lunch.  I had a few snacks throughout the day, mostly celery and apples.  The cleanse days were HARD!  I thought about food all.day.long which normally I do not.  I hated it.  I did ok in the morning but come about naptime I was starving!  I was able to have some almonds, an apple and celery for a snack but it didn't cut it.  I had the snacks they provided too, they helped a bit but not for long.  Both days I ended up caving around dinner time.  On the second cleanse day I ate a cupcake and two big spoonfuls of frosting and I'm not even a huge fan of either of them.  I did like that for most of my snacks I kept to healthy snacks like carrots or celery, which normally I don't think of having first.

Overall, it was ok.  I lost 4.8 lbs and roughly 3.5 inches total.  I expected more inches but I'll take what I can get.  I find it hard to take measurements because I never know if I'm doing them in the same spot.  I think the weight loss is great but I'm also wondering if shark week had anything to do with it too.  Who knows?  I do love that it wasn't a crazy amount though, slow and steady is good.

I still have some left over shakes and other stuff that I'll continue to use up, probably for breakfasts.  But I'm not sure that I'll do it again.  I like food and I like eating.  It seems healthier to have my five healthy meals a day instead of two shakes and a small meal.  I understand the concept of it all and I think it's great that you're replenishing your body with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that it needs but I want to learn healthy eating habits.

I have thought about doing the 24 day Advo.care challenge.  I have heard great things and seen great results from several friends.  Have you had any experiences with it?

As I was searching for advice online one night, I somehow stumbled upon The.Game On! Diet.  Has anyone heard of it?  I think I'll write more about this in another post.  I started to here, but it's gotten WAY too long!

So overall, the cleanse was ok.  It was nice to try something different but I really don't think it's for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment