Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Scooters, fire trucks and fitness goal

I wasn’t really feeling it for a walk but got out there anyway.  Zack wanted to ride his new scooter that Grandma bought him.  He made it to the end of our street and wanted in the stroller.  LOL!  He looked pretty cute though.

image

Just about a mile into the walk he got bored and made phone calls to Daddy and Grandma and took pictures.

image

Then a few minutes later we spotted a fire truck and ambulance.  Exciting times!   They were bringing the stretcher out as we were walking by.  They had a gentleman on it but he was sitting up and seemed to be ok. 

image

Zack decided that he wanted to ride his scooter again as we were getting near our home.  So we headed to the park and walked around the park a bit before heading home.

We did 2.57 mi in 40 min which was ok but I didn’t feel like I overexerted myself and there was no jogging.  My legs are a little sore today from the shred and I think the walk helped. 

We’re half way through the month and I have 28.36 miles to go to reach my fitness goal for the month.  And in all reality I only have 11 days before Jim comes home.  SO, I have 11 days to get in more than 28 miles which would me over 2 miles everyday.  I’m not sure that I’ll be able to do it but I’m going to try my hardest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment