Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

On the road again

 

I woke Ryan up early from his nap so that we could get to the bike store before they closed.  I was in and out in 5 minutes, so nice!  I gave in to a craving of Chinese food.  :/  By the time we got home it was later than we normally walk but I knew I had to get out there.  So we did! 

We took the dog and Zack held on to her for most of the walk.  What a chore!  About a few blocks down the road I got smart and decided to just walk on the road instead of the sidewalk because Sadie had to stop every few steps to smell every other dog’s pee.  We jogged quite a bit which felt great.  She started out strong but by the end I was practically pulling her, lazy dog.  Not sure if we’ll take her again but overall I’m glad we did today.  The longer route I walked took us by some sketchy apartments and I felt somewhat safer having her with us, not that she’d do anything.  Winking smile

So, to hopefully make up for the poor choice in dinner foods I did a longer walk.  I was bummed when I got home and saw that it was just under 3 miles  Gah!  I debated on going father too but opted not to since we were approaching bedtime.  Oh well, next time.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment