Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not giving up

This week just confirms that the body is very mysterious.  I was honestly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and super disappointed.  I kept weighing myself throughout the morning hoping that the scale would say a smaller number.  It bothered me most of the day but I didn’t let it ruin it.  I have noticed that my legs don’t feel as dimply and maybe a bit more toned.  I didn’t take my measurements when I started this journey and I wish that I had because I’m sure I’ve lost inches and those don’t show on the scale. 

We got rained out of our park playdate this morning and I thought I wasn’t going to get a walk in.  However, the weather got nicer and we headed out after dinner.  Today didn’t even reach 70 degrees (so strange since the rest of the country is melting) so it was a nice cool walk.  We created a new route which was a nice change. 

I’m not giving up, I can’t.  I want this SO bad, so I will keep going but may need to do some tweaking.  Thank you for all the encouraging comments and welcome Flabulously!

image

1 comment:

  1. No harm in taking your measurements now! I keep thinking about doing it too, but I honestly can't be sure I know where our tape measure is.

    In fact, it could be a good lesson for Zack in measuring! He'd probably love to help you (and thank goodness he's too young to remember how many inches your thighs are ten years from now).

    Hang in there sister! You have made great progress.

    ReplyDelete