Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

WW Week 4 weigh in

I stepped on the scale before leaving for weight watchers and saw that I was up and was not happy.  I went to WW and as I stepped on their scale I literally crossed my fingers.  Unfortunately that wasn't enough.  I was up 3.2 lbs and NOT happy!  I wanted to cry!!!!  Shit, I still want to cry...and just might.

I just don't get it, really I do not know what I did wrong.  It's not TOM yet.  I ate pretty much below my points Mon-Fri.  My eating wasn't horrible this weekend although I didn't track most of it.  I did have drinks this weekend but actually had more in weeks past and allowed myself to use my 40+ weekly points.  I didn't get as much water in today that I'd hoped for since we spent a majority of it at the pool.  Maybe it's water retention from the hot weather?!  I'm not sure.  Whatever it is, it sucks!

I realize that I'll have gains, I'm not perfect.  But in the past most of my gains are because I wasn't putting in the effort or not following the program.  I would've been ok with a 1 lb loss or so but 3.2 lbs?!  I wouldn't be so mad if I wasn't putting in the effort or following the program.  But I am so it doesn't seem fair.

I'm throwing a pity party today but tomorrow it's a new day.

I pulled out my trackers from when I was a member of WW before, 9 years ago.  The program has changed and the points are different but I'm so glad I saved these!  I am going to take a peek at what I was eating then as opposed to now and see if that will help me.

Ok, pity party is over.  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment