Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

WW Week 3

I am always nervous on weigh in days.  I try to keep it real though.  I remember when I was a member years ago I'd only eat popcorn on weigh in days, not anymore.  I don't want to trick my body, I want to be completely honest.  So today I had my breakfast, a mid morning snack and a smart one for lunch.  I drank plenty of water and peed like crazy!  

I was nervous to weigh in like every other Monday this month because weekends are hard for me!  Friday night the hubs and I went to dinner and then I had way too many drinks.  Saturday I was hung over and dehydrated and then went to a BBQ at Jim's aunts house.  Then Sunday we had another BBQ at a friend's house for a birthday party.  I tried very hard to watch my portion sizes so that I could try the stuff that I wanted (aka the pasta salads).  I did a good job of staying away from sweets except for yesterdays BBQ.  

Apparently I didn't do too bad since I had a 2.6 lb loss, such a sigh of relief!  So this means I am 3.2 lbs away from my first goal of 5%.  I don't think I'll be able to get it next week since but hopefully the following weigh in.  

Starting Weight: 239.8
Last Week: 233.6
This Week: 231
Weekly Loss: -2.6
Total Loss: –8.8


Today was a rest day in the squat challenge and I was thankful, my legs were sore.  I got a bad charlie horse on Friday night in my left calf and it still hurts.  Tomorrow is the start of the 3 sets of 15 squats but with FIFTEEN pound weights.  Should be interesting!!

We had our second weigh in with the FB Biggest Loser Challenge and I am still in the lead!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I apparently got really behind on checking in on your blog. So proud of your progress!

    Sshh...don't tell Mike but I am thinking about going back to WW when I am done with class. He'd support that decision, but he wonders if I'll continue to go since I have, ahem, peetered out before. =)

    ReplyDelete