Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly weigh in: week 8

I saw this on Thursday before we headed out to go camping.  I haven't seen this number in a year.  I was excited!!!



We went camping this weekend and I didn't track at all.  It's hard when camping.  I tried my best to be good with food and drinks.  I only had a few drinks each day.  I had a few slip ups, had 2 hot dogs for lunch on Friday and then had 2 chimichangas for dinner on both Fri and Sat night.

I didn't have as much activity as I'd liked, even though my fitbit said I did.  Apparently it thinks I'm walking while 4 wheeling and I can't figure out how to stop it, other than taking it off.  Friday evening we rented a paddle boat and went around the whole lake.  I'm not sure how far it was but the paddle boat didn't work well and I'm pretty sure we paddled more than we really should have.  My legs started getting achy in the evening and the next morning my upper legs were so sore that I just wanted to stay in bed all day.




I did go for a walk on Sunday morning though but it was nothing strenuous.  So when we got home I knew I'd be up.  I weighed myself Sunday evening and it showed I was up 6 lbs!  I knew it had to be wrong.  So today I weighed myself and it showed I was up 4 lbs so I was extremely nervous!!

Lyndsey, Teory and I all went and were ALL hesitant about our weigh ins.  I was also nervous about how my morning weigh would affect my nightly weigh in.  Much to my surprise I lost .2 lbs!!  Phew, I will take it!
I am focusing on more workouts this week since both boys are in VBS.  Hoping for a bigger loss next week!

1 comment: