Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

C25K W8D3

I officially finished week 8 today.  I tried to do it yesterday but ended up spending the day at my parents house.  So the boys and I did it after lunch today.  The sun was out and at one point there was no breeze and it was warm! 

Our neighbor across the street, an older lady from the east coast, was on a walk.  We passed her when I was about 10 min into my run.  Then ran into her again after I turned around.  Then when we were coming around the corner to head home we saw her again.  I was proud to be jogging in front of her.  I remember when I first started my walking and attempted to jog and had to give up less than a minute in.  There was this younger skinnier chick that jogged by me and I attempted to keep up with her but had to give up.  All I could think was, “bitch!”  So it was kind of nice to be the one jogging leaving someone else in my dust.  (Not that the neighbor wanted to jog, she was just walking her yippy dog but you get my point.)

 

image

Welcome to my new followers…not sure how you found me but I’m glad you’re here!

No comments:

Post a Comment