Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

C25K W6D3

I did it!  The weather was a little warmer today and NO rain so we headed outside!  I was actually dreading it, it was tough and at times I was hating it but it feels darn good to have completed it!  I was surprised that I only looked at my stop watch maybe 5 times?  The first two were at 4 and 8 minutes which is an improvement.  I took a different route which I actually like better, less cars speeding by. 

IMG_8800

Ryan fell asleep again at about 17 min in.  It doesn’t surprise me. 

IMG_8799

I need to go to the store.  We’re all out of foods, healthy foods.  I have been having the Cliff bars for breakfast and I ran out last week.  So this morning all I had was a banana and I’m now starving!  We’re meeting a friend and her little boy for lunch at BK so I think I’ll opt for a salad or maybe splurge and then have a salad for dinner.  I haven’t decided yet.

Tonight my friend Lyndsey and I are going to pick up our race packets for our second 10k on Sunday.  My mom will stay here Saturday night since the race starts at 8:30am!  I’m SO looking forward to getting out child-free and having at least 2 hours or more of just girlfriend time!

We have a busy day planned on Saturday and will be tough food wise.  My MIL’s birthday is that day so my SIL’s planned a surprise party for her at a local Chinese restaurant.  I’ll have to see what is best to eat, prior to going.  Then in the evening we have an Octoberfest party to go to at a friend of the family’s house.  Good thing we’re walking 6 miles the next morning!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment