Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly weigh in

Starting Weight: 237
Last Week: 222.8
This Week: 222.8
Weekly Loss: 0
Total Loss: –14.2

I am happy (well,not really but you know what I mean) with my weigh in.  I’ve only had one walk in 2 weeks and still maintained.  My food intake hasn’t been spectacular but it hasn’t been bad either.  My water intake could probably use some work.  When I weigh in my scale shows me how many calories I need to consume in order to maintain my weight for my height and age.  According to the scale it says over 2000 calories, so in order to lose weight I’m supposed to consume less than that.  I know that I don’t eat over 2000 calories everyday so why am I not losing? 

I think I mentioned that our activity challenge has ended.  We are both eager to do another one but am at a loss as to what we should do.  Sarah suggested a few, Percentage lost?  Mileage?  A checkmark system for a different goal each week (like mine this week is to eat a salad a day, could be water intake, remembering our multivitamin, etc).  It could even change each week.  I want something that is attainable for the both of us, maybe the percentage lost?  Any other ideas?

I’m having a yard sale today and tomorrow.  I feel completely unprepared, oh wait I am!  So I better get to getting things out, priced and signs put out on the road, oh yah and get some change.  Told ya I was unprepared!

I was proud of my self yesterday and have to share.  I had a CRAPPY day!!!  I wanted to get a lot done for said yard sale, well it didn’t happen.  Ryan was crabby because he has 3 molars that have broken skin and are coming through so I can’t really blame him.  He was being a terror!  He would make messes left and right (nothing new) and extra cranky.  He used his brother as a teething toy all day.  He’d bite him and pinch him so Zack would scream and cry.  It was fun!  I felt like a referee all.day.long.  I put him down for an early nap and it backfired on me, he only slept maybe an hour which he normally does 3 hours.  I tried finishing the yard sale stuff while he cried himself back to sleep in his crib, again backfired.  My nerves were shot, I was crabby and taking it out on poor Zack.  My in laws were coming to pick him up (keep him for the weekend along with his cousins) and I knew it but they said they’d be to our house at 3pm and didn’t show up until 4pm.  I know I should be grateful that they even took him but I was already stressed then had Zack asking every 5 minutes if Grandma was here yet was starting to break my heart!  Finally they picked him up and he was happy as a clam (probably to get away from mean Mommy).  I was going to finish my to do list and a friend texted me to say I better come to the concert in the park to get out of the house, thanks Aja!  It sounded very inviting, maybe a change of scenery would do me some good.  I said I was going to just get a large blizzard and screw dinner after the day I had.  {Here’s the proud part…the previous stuff was just venting, sorry!}  Well, I headed out for the park and changed my mind on the way.  I decided I was going to do Panda Express instead.  As I got closer to Panda I changed my mind again.  I have been craving Chinese food but I didn’t want all that sodium the day before weigh in.  So I decided to stop by McDonalds that way I could feed both Ryan and I.  Normally I get the chicken sandwich but last night I ordered a SALAD with water.  This is huge for me!  I think it’s ridiculous to pay $5 for a salad so I usually go for the sandwich.  But I knew I had to face the scale today and wanted a blizzard on my way home so I opted for the healthier option.  I did eat the dressing but I looked up the WW points and the salad really isn’t that bad considering I didn’t eat much throughout the day.  Now, I did get a small blizzard on my way home because I craved the chocolate and a portion of the proceeds benefited CMN, the whole reason I even wanted one in the first place.  But I was proud of myself for having a salad at the park (while friends were eating pizza)…baby steps, right?!  Oh…and my friend who’s lost a lot of weight on Isagenix and looks freaking awesome, complimented me on my weight loss.  woot woot!

Ok, I’m going to do the yard sale stuff now!  Winking smile

1 comment: