Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Great day!!

We didn’t have anything planned this morning and then a friend invited us to go swimming around lunch time.  I was debating on going to a Zumba class or to the Y.  We are going to my parents house for dinner and I might try out the Zumba class at the Valley’s Y while the boys hang out with G&G.  I’m still in limbo on that one.  So since I wasn’t sure if I’d get a work out in tonight and I knew I wanted to start the C25K program today, we hit the streets this morning. 
Like one of my new workout outfits?
IMG_6871
Start of C25K: Day 1
image
Finished!!  I was a hot sweaty mess.  It was probably only 74 degrees outside but the sun was shining bright.  It’s different running in the morning vs. nighttime to me. 
imageIMG_6881
Thank you for the wonderful suggestion Sarah!  The rocks worked like a charm.  I started with them in a cup holder and after I did a jog and walk I’d transfer one over to the pouch.  By where I ended this time I know that I did in fact did extra last week, no biggie.
image
THIS is what I want to get rid of.  I hate my stomach!  Sometimes I think it looks like I’m still pregnant and it drives me nuts! 
imageimage
I was able to make the Zumba class in the Valley this evening!  I actually know the instructor and was a bit nervous having her see me and my lack of coordination.  (The gal is about 5 ft and ripped!!!  She’s got a JLo butt and you could see her 6 pack stomach through her white tank top.  Bitch!)  But it turned out GREAT!  I actually liked her class better than last Tuesday’s with Lisa.  My legs are sore and that’s a good sign!  I’m sure I’ll be hurting tomorrow, no pain no gain right?!  It felt great to get in so much activity.
image

1 comment:

  1. Go go go! You're awesome!

    Sorry I missed your text message last night -- fell asleep on the couch.

    ReplyDelete