Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

We did it

Just as we were packing up to head out for a walk/jog it started sprinkling.  I gave Zack the option of going or staying home and bless his heart, he said “let’s go!”  So we got some blankets for the boys and headed out.  I had a windbreaker on and realized how non-breathable it was by the end of the walk/jog.

image

About a half mile into my walk Zack said he wanted to get out and walk to.  I told him he had to keep up if he was going to do so.  So he jumps out of the stroller and starts stretching.  LOL!

image

This is his ready, set, go! 

image

The stinker is pretty quick!  We paced each other most of the time but then he’d always end up ahead of me.  But I have 180 lbs on him so it’s to be expected.  He was quite the sport and ran quite a ways.  He’d get tired and then get in the stroller, then a few blocks later he wanted to do it again.  It was actually really nice!  It challenged me to do it too.  I didn’t like the stop and go of getting in and out of the stroller but I'll take what I can get. 

The rain had let up and I wasn’t ready to be done with our walk when we got close to home so we went for a bit more.  When we got home I mapped it and total the walk/jog was 2.45 miles and we finished it in 47 minutes.  I think it could’ve been done faster but like I said, there was quite a few stop and go’s.  I’m anxious to push harder and see how fast I can do it or how much further I can go.

Feels good to get outside again!  Another blog I read posts pictures of herself after work outs (and before and during) so I thought I would too. 

IMG_3007

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Seriously! You almost completed a 5k. You're making awesome progress and inspiring me at the same time.

    I love the post-workout photo. You can see the post-workout high in your face. You look like a million bucks. (Love the shirt too!)

    ReplyDelete