Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Ouch

I challenged myself to work out three times this week and I accomplished it!  It feels good, it really does.  Zack went to my in laws house this morning so when I put Ryan in the BOB it was light, very light.  I knew I wouldn’t be able to push it that way.  So I strapped in a cinder block in Zack’s seat to make up for some of his weight.  It worked like a charm!  To avoid funny looks I covered it up with a blanket. 

647612478_2315479630_0647613272_2315482722_0

My walk/jog this evening was difficult though.  About a half mile into it my shins started cramping up really bad.  I honestly didn’t know if I was going to make the full 2 miles.  I tried stretching them out the best I could and decided to push through it.  It hurt.  But I’m glad I didn’t give up.  About another half mile or so it started getting better and by the end of the 2 miles I felt great.  I also did some more lunges which helped take the pressure off of my shins.

I took a different route to avoid a former co-worker, sounds horrible doesn’t it?  Let me explain.  When I was jogging yesterday we ran by her house.  I saw her in her driveway (she doesn’t know I know where she lives) but didn’t want to stop and/or feel like talking so we kept on going.  She texted me a bit later and said she saw me and wants to walk together sometime.  I like walking and talking with friends but didn’t feel like company tonight.  So when I saw that she was home I took a different road that doesn’t go by her house.  :/  I wasn’t sure how long the route would be and I thought for sure it would take me a lot longer since my shins hurt so bad.  But I was surprised when I came home and mapped my route, 35 min to do 2 miles again.  Not bad for hurting and stopping to stretch a few times.

My neighbor called after we got home and before getting off the phone she said she saw me jogging and gave me a, “you go girl!”  LOL!

Post work out pic647614369_2315486587_0

I think I will go ice my shins now, I just touch them and they feel bruised.  I will probably take tomorrow off and then get back to it on Sunday.  I’m hoping to get at least 3 days in next week too but am hoping for four.  We shall see. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment