Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Have you lost weight?

I have been slacking on my activity the last few days.  I wanted to get a walk in tonight but the weather is holding me back.  It keeps looking like it’s going to rain and I do NOT want to get stuck in the rain.  The good news is tomorrow is Relay for Life and I plan to do a lap for each person that is on my list, which is at 13 right now so that’s a good 3 miles. 

I met two friends at the park this morning.  One friend I haven’t seen in a month or so.  First thing she asked me when she arrived was, “have you lost weight?  You look great Kel!”  I loved every minute of it, so nice to hear those words again!

 

**update**
After the boys’ bath I took the stroller out of the car and the boys and I went on a walk.  I changed my route up a bit.  Why?  Because I put on some yoga pants that are still a little snug and my normal 2 mile walk ends up on a busy road by our house.  I didn’t want to have my jiggly, dimply butt out there for everyone to see.  LOL!  I’m just being honest people. 

I tried jogging again today.  I did it more than I have in the past and I felt pretty good.  Zack is quite the cheerleader.  Each time I’d start jogging he’d say “alright!” or “go faster”.  LOL

I feel like I’m starting to get shin splints, mainly in my right leg but oddly enough it feels better when I jog.  I’m sure it has a lot to do with my shoes, they’re old and beat up but I HATE buying new shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment