Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 1 and another challenge

Today was challenging.  I had breakfast and then strawberries for a snack.  Then I got the phone call that one of my besties was in labor and about to have her baby girl.  I acted fast and got the boys with another friend and headed to the hospital to take pictures for her.  It just happened to be lunchtime too!  I grabbed two bananas as I was running out the door but forgot to eat them on the short drive to the hospital.  I seriously made it JUST in time!


After Olivia was out and things settled down a bit I started getting really hungry.  We all ordered food and I ordered a chef salad.  I have no idea how many points to count it as so I picked one in my app.  I came home and made a lean cuisine before darting out the door again for PTO.  When I got home I had a headache and was hungry again.  I had enough points left over so I had a beer and an ice cream bar.

I was worried I didn't eat all my points but at the end of the day I had 3 remaining.  I know I was lacking on my water though, I think that was the reason for the headache.  So it was a crazy first day but a good one.

My friend that hosted the 6 week challenge that I did 2 years ago is doing another one and this time it is 10 weeks.  There are 9 people that are doing it this time and another change is that if you gain then you have to pay in $1.  I'm hoping with WW, the squat challenge and now this one that it will kick my butt into gear!

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick with it even on a crazy day like that!

    ReplyDelete