Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WW Day 2

Today went ok too but I went over my points.  I had a lazy morning and did good with breakfast and a snack.

I then had a hair appointment at lunch time.  I got the boys McD's so that they could eat and be preoccupied while I was getting my hair cut.  I looked up my options on the WW app before ordering.  I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be though.  I was going to opt for the salad but went for convenience of eating in the car and ordered a chicken mcnugget mini meal instead.  I could've chosen a worse option really.

We then decided to hit a park on the South Hill since we're never up there.  We ended up staying longer than I expected and waited for friends to join us late this afternoon.  She brought me a coffee drink and I chose the non-fat version.

For dinner I had tilapia and asparagus drizzled with olive oil and baked in the oven.  I'm still not sure if I've calculated the points correctly but I've used my mobile app for it all.

I went over my points for the day but I gained back some activity points...

I mowed the front lawn for some extra steps then tried to mow the back with the riding mower and it wouldn't start.  I hooked the battery up to the charger and decided to push mow the entire thing.  We don't have a small back yard people.  Both yards took me 45 minutes and over 2000 steps.  I have never done that in the 10 years that we've lived here.  It felt good to accomplish it!

And I just got done doing my 70 squats!  Boy can I feel the burn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment