Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend wrap up

This weekend has been great!  Jim took the boys to his parents house so that I could have a weekend by myself, well with my mom.  Friday I had a facial and a massage then went to dinner at HuHot with my parents.  I had no idea how many points to count for that (this is the part I hate most about WW) so I just guessed.  My mom was great and held me accountable for getting in my squats!


Saturday morning we slept in and then went to Zumba even though it was our rest day.  It was 30 min of Zumba and then 30 min of Zumba toning.  It kicked out butts!  I was a hot sweaty mess!!!  I'm pretty sure we did more than 85 squats so we decided tomorrow will be our rest day.


We went back to my parents for a much needed shower then headed to A.pplebee's for lunch.  I was proud of myself, I checked the WW app before to see what my best option was.  I went with the bourbon chicken and shrimp but instead of the potatoes I had them do steamed veggies.

We then hit a neighborhood yard sale and then the mall for some shopping.  My fitbit battery was low and I had left it at home during zumba so I decided to not wear it for the day.  I'm sure we walked quite a bit!  We had a change of plans for dinner and ended up at A.zteca for a beer and a taco salad.  I was proud of myself and only had one bite of the shell!!!

I felt a headache coming on at dinner and by the time we got home it was a full on migraine, not the way I wanted to end the day.  

I came home this morning and ended up being under my points for the day.  Weigh in is tomorrow night and I'm nervous.  I've done really good this week but I'm going to be super bummed if I don't have a loss!!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment