Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Inspired

I was busy today but didn’t reach my calories burned goal, close.  My steps taken was only 7247 but that’s ok.  I obviously didn’t get to the gym before heading home.  I just didn’t have the energy.

As I mentioned, I went a Healthy Woman Event with my mom.  The guest speaker was Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike.  Her story inspired me while she was on BL but hearing it and more in person was amazing.  She is a very brave woman!   I am not sure how I would go on after losing my husband and two children in a car wreck.  I cried and laughed.  Her daughter was the same age as Zack when she was killed in the wreck and her son…just two weeks old.  Heartbreaking!

image

Biggest Loser helped her heal and changed her life forever.  She lost 100 lbs and looks great.  She spoke a little about her time on BL at the end and how she’ll have to count calories for the rest of her life.  She has now found love again and getting married THIS SUNDAY.  I can not stop thinking about her speech, such a great time.

111711201905 (2)

Her book just came out and they were supposed to have copies at the event but they didn’t show up in time.  I just read a small clip of it and was in tears.  I must get this book now!

IMG_0078

Ali Vincent was also there.  Her sister (pictured in red/black shirt above) owns a Pilates store nearby.  According to facebook it says that Ali lives in Spokane, not sure how true that is.  But how cool would that be if we could work out together?!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment