Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rest day

Today was supposed to be my W4D2 jog but it was raining for most of the day so I couldn't get outside.  During naptime the rain stopped but instead of getting on the treadmill I decided to sew.  But to be honest, I was tired and needed a rest day.  Last night I did Z.umba and my legs felt like lead.  My shin splints seem to be coming back.  I've come to realize, I really need better shoes!

I went to a friend's 31 Bags party tonight.  With Jim gone so much it gets lonely in the evenings so it was nice to get out and socialize at dinner time.  I ate dinner before so that I wouldn't eat much at the party.  The hostess served spinach dip which I can not resist.  Darn her!  But I did pretty good and only had very little to snack on. 

A preschool mom friend has been asking me for months now to sign up and do Bloomsday with her.  We've lived in the Pacific Northwest for 16 years in July and have never done it.  It's a 12k (7.46 mi) through Spokane with over 50,000 runners, joggers and walkers.  It's huge!  I am NOT looking forward to the crowds.  Another friend of hers signed up and isn't able to go now because her husband is coming home from his deployment the same day.  So tonight at the party they both talked me into doing it in her friends place.  So on Sunday I will be participating in my first Bloomsday.  I'm kind of excited! 

Jess - do you do Bloomsday?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment