Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

24 Day Challenge begins!

My hubby left yesterday so today I started my Advo.care 24 Day Challenge.  I want to be skinnier and smoking hot when he comes back.  That's not too much to ask, right?!  :)  My Z.umba class is doing a Commit 2 Fit challenge which starts tomorrow and you can choose to use the products or not, I obviously chose to.  It's a 4 week challenge that will end on the first day of summer coincidentally. 

The first 10 days are a cleanse to detox my body and reset my metabolism.  Unlike the last cleanse I did, I can actually eat!  heck yes!  I am eating 5 meals a day with a healthy balanced diet.  Days 11-24 are to fill in all the nutritional gaps and put my cravings to rest.  The program focuses on realistic food choices using supplements.

I took my measurements last night and weighed myself this morning.  My weigh in days will change to Wednesdays now.  (Apparently I can't make up my mind.)  Unfortunately it is also the start of Shark Week so the numbers on the scale were against me, as well as the fact that Jim's been home for 10 days.  I about cried when I saw 227.4 on the scale.  This challenge couldn't come at a better time!

I did pretty good today.  I didn't follow the plan perfectly but my efforts weren't too shabby!  I forgot about it and had 2 fruit snacks at Zack's preschool field trip.  Then after school we went to the store to stock up on healthy foods (and to get deodorant which I totally forgot!) and got the boys lunch at the deli.  I am not supposed to have fried foods during the 10 cleanse days and caved and had a handful of popcorn chicken.  We went to Jim's nephew's birthday party at a local pizza place.  The boys each had pizza and breadsticks and I did good and had a salad with very little oil and vinegar for dressing.  I was darn proud of myself!!!!  I was lacking protein though so when we stopped my my parent's house on our way home I had a small chicken breast.

I took before pictures which I may or may not show at the end of the challenge.  I'm anxious to see the results though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment