Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend wrap up

I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend.  Thank you to all of those that have served, are serving and will serve in the future!!!

This weekend was pretty low key for us.  Zack stayed at the in laws on Friday night with his cousins.  So on Saturday Ryan and I went out there to hang out and pick him up.  There was junk food everywhere and I really wanted some chips but I did good and resisted the temptation.  I took my own dinner and stuck to my foods (with one exception).  I was darn proud of myself!!!  The only mess up I had was that I tasted some of the popcorn that Uncle Danny made over the campfire, my curiosity got the best of me.

Saturday-
Zack wanted pancakes for breakfast so even thought I couldn't have any, I made him some.  Again, serious self control.  I love pancakes with PB and syrup!  Then for lunch he asked for bacon (he was killing me!), I cooked it for him and didn't have as much self control and had 2 slices.  

I tried Brussels sprouts for the first time ever!  I was at the store and curious about how they'd taste.  I'm tired of the same old veggies so I'm trying to experience a bit more with new ones.  I found a recipe on Pinterest and tried it out for dinner.  It was super easy, good for you and yummy!!  I also found a recipe for shrimp on Pinterest that didn't involve tons of butter and tried it out too.  I used a little olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and it tasted just like I sauteed it in butter!  I'll definitely be doing this dinner again!
I realized we were out of eggs.  I was itching to get out of the house and get some exercise so we walked to the grocery store.  Before our walk I drank one of my Spark energy drinks.  Love these things!!!  I also drink one in the morning instead of coffee, sometimes in the afternoon and before any workout.
Sunday-
While I was at the store last night I picked up some more Brussels sprouts as well as some asparagus.  I have never been a fan of asparagus until the last year when my dad BBQed them on his smoker.  I decided to give them a try tonight just like I did with the Brussels sprouts and they turned out delicious!!
Monday-
I was also able to attend my first Monday night Z.umba.  I was looking for a red tank top to wear because of Memorial Day but couldn't find one so I opted to make a tank top out of an old shirt.  (I got the idea from Pinterest.)  It turned out pretty cute and once I got the tie on the back in the right spot it worked perfect.
 
I had my Spark on the way in the car (picture taken by Zack, along with other random photos- lol) and was ready to go.  The class was very small but it was a lot of fun!!  They added a Monday class in addition to Tues and Thur.  Maddie agreed to watch the boys so I could attend the Mon and Thur class and she'll do the Tues class.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment