Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 4

Today is day 4 of the challenge, only 20 more to go!  ;)  I must tell you about my accomplishments.  The first three days were quite the test.  The cleanse itself isn't hard.  Like I mentioned before, you get to eat and every 2-3 hours at that.  They just have to be smaller meals totaling about 300 calories and include protein, healthy fats, fruits and veggies depending on what meal it is.  So the test...the first day of the cleanse (Wednesday) was my husband's nephew's birthday party at the pizza place.  I didn't have a single bite of pizza or breadsticks.  Well then before Z.umba on Thursday Zack asked for Taco Bell on our way so I went through the drive through and didn't order a single thing for myself nor did I have a single bite of their cheese rollups.  Then yesterday we went to McD's for an end of preschool celebration with friends.  I packed my own lunch and ate it while everyone else was eating McD's.  I know it may seem small but this is all HUGE for this fast food junkie!!!

Not much planned for this weekend.  We're going to the in laws today for a BBQ.  I know there will be tons of junk food.  So to resist temptation I'm going to pack healthy, clean foods.  If I can resist fast foods then I should be able to resist the crap food too, right?!

I also haven't had coffee in 4 days now.  This is huge too!  Yesterday the boys went to dinner with my in laws and I got to go to the chiropractor, fabric store and BabiesR.Us by myself.  (heavenly!)  My favorite coffee stand is between the doc and fabric store.  I used some serious self discipline to avoid turning in there.  The Spark drink really helps curb the coffee craving in the morning. All in all, it hasn't been bad!

1 comment: