Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another new meal

Today was a bit more challenging.  I know I didn't get all of my snacks and meals in.  I had a hair appointment and went to a friend's house afterwards.  Before going to our friends we stopped at Trader.Joe's where I picked up a salad.  I thought there was way more salad in it than there was which was kind of a bummer!  I did good though and ate the salad without any dressing, in front of friends even though they didn't bring lunch.  ha!  On our way home it was my mid afternoon snack time and I didn't have anything and was hungry.  I snacked some when I got home though.  For dinner I made baked tilapia and much to my surprise Zack liked it and asked to share!  I felt bad that I had to turn him down because I only made enough for me.  :/  I also roasted fresh green beans (which I normally don't like because they taste too "green") like I did with the Brussels sprouts and asparagus and they were delicious!!  Another thumbs up for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment