Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We rejoined

Yesterday I went to on of our Zu.mba instructors class at another place.  It was in a small room with about 15 women.  The wall we faced was covered in mirrors.  Let me tell you how much I HATE mirrors when working out!  I know I'm not coordinated but those mirrors are a constant reminder.  I try to look at someone else but then feel bad, I try looking elsewhere but I can't help but see myself.  Ick! 

Today I went to probably my last class at Eastpointe.  I hate to leave because I love the class and the people but with winter coming I don't want to drive a half hour each way for class.

No don't worry (I'm sure you weren't) I won't be quitting Zu.mba or working out together.  The fact is, I rejoined the Y today!!  I am so excited!  A friend and I went and checked it out this morning.  The reason I cancelled my membership was because Ryan wasn't digging the child watch.  Well, we tried it out again today and he lasted more than 45 minutes.  He cried when I first dropped him off but they said soon after I left he was fine.  I'm going to do the morning class with another friend tomorrow and am looking forward to it.  One of these times I might even attempt to sit in the hot tub, by.myself!!!  Heck, with two free hours of child care each day I might just sit in the lobby and do nothing!!!  I have plans to meet a friend at 9:30 tomorrow morning for class. 

I'm feeling a little OLD this evening.  My lower back started hurting around 3pm this afternoon.  It is stiff and Zumba was rough at times this evening at times it hurt so bad it took my breath away.  I'm not sure what I did and can't think of anything that would've tweaked it.  But I feel like an 80 year old person, it hurts bad.  I've been going to a chiropractor every month, sometimes more, for about 2 years now.  I am starting to think that it might be doing more harm more than helping.  I talked with my therapist about it a bit today (we talk about everything, love her!) and she recommended physical therapy instead.  I'm going to call my doc tomorrow and see if I have to get a referral before going.  At this point, I'll do anything to get rid of the pain. 

I feel like all I do lately is have "issues".  Ugh!  I'm hoping that getting back into a work out routine will help me get my groove back.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment