Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Rough start

My day started pretty rough but ended up turning around.

I was feeling pretty good when I got dressed because I got two new workout tank tops at old navy this weekend for $5 each. Score!  But it quickly turned crazy. I had a banana for breakfast, got the boys ready to go then decided to make an advocare shake before leaving since I knew I'd be working out. The cup somehow got stuck on my blender thing and I panicked. I got it unstuck and zack was just a few min late to school, oops!
 
I've never really had a racer back tank top so I kinda felt naked.  But the shirts are super comfy.

I went straight to the Y and panicked again because I couldn't find our cards.  I was told is have to buy new cards since I misplaced mine. I paid the fee and just as we were going to get our picture taken i remembered where I put them. Thankfully I got my money back and dropped Ryan off and made it to class on time. Ryan actually did pretty well at drop off which was great! I met my friends Taryn and Jolene there and we had a great time. An old friend was there too and that was awkward but that's ok. I still stood across from her and shook it the best I could with my damn back and neck. It was a good workout and I was sweaty afterwards!

Because I had my ultrasound last week I had to reschedule my hair cut to today.  She told me her opening time and I agreed without thinking.  So this morning I rushed to pick Ryan up from childcare and get to the complete opposite side of town in 45 min.  I made it but felt so rushed.  Thankfully Zack was able to go to his friend's house after school so I didn't have to worry about him. 

The rest of the day was smooth sailing.  I was able to go to Trader Joe's after my cut.  Ryan was so stinking cute pushing the little cart around.  We made a few more stops before heading home. 

Have I mentioned how good I feel when I work out?  I just wish my darn back and neck wouldn't hurt so much.  I can avoid certain moves to keep the pain away which is ok for now.  I've noticed that if I sit for long periods of time I am in a lot of pain when I get up. Not normal for a 32 year old woman!!!!  I am scheduled to start physical therapy on Thursday so I'm hoping that helps.

My plan is to get to the gym 3-4 times a week.  I can do Zumba MWF or an evening class.  I'd also like to start on the machines whether it be the treadmill (yuck), elliptical and/or and arms machine or weights.  My arms are horrible!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting back to the YMCA! And sorry you're hurting so much - I hope the PT works for you.

    Umm...please text me or email who this old friend was.

    ReplyDelete