Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Morning workout and urgent care

Despite a rough night with little sleep due to my back and neck and a rough morning, I made it to the Y for Zu.mba. I had sent my friend, Jolene a message before class saying I wasn't sure if I'd last with my back and might have to walk on the treadmill. Well, I powered through it and lasted the whole class! My back and neck hurt but I didn't push it. I really liked the class and the instructor but felt awkward because I didn't know the routines. But it was good and boy was I sweaty!! I really like working out in the morning vs the evening.

I had to cancel lunch with a friend and spent two hours in urgent care. I got a shot in the butt/hip of Toradol to get rid in the migraine but so far it hasn't helped. The doc prescribed a muscle relaxer for my back and neck. He also said to not go to the chiropractor anymore and gave me a referral for physical and/or massage therapy. Have I mentioned that I feel like an 80 year old woman?

But I loved our morning workout and look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment