Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weekly Weigh In: Week 13

Yesterday was too busy with my brother's surgery and I was beyond crabby so I didn't go weigh in.  So after I dropped Zack off at school this morning Ryan and I went.  I am happy to report that I lost 3.4 lbs!  So I lost last week's weight and then some.  Phew!  3.8 lbs until my next goal of 10% and only .8 lbs away from 20 lbs GONE!

I was stressing it!!!  I had a stomach flu bug/food poisoning on Friday morning that left me dehydrated and feeling icky until Saturday.  So I slowly got back to eating food then and drinking.  Then Saturday I had a horrible migraine too.  But it may have helped me this weekend?  It's always hard staying on track while camping.  However, this time we did a lot more 4 wheeling and that helped out a lot...kept the food and beer out of my mouth!


While we were at WW today I decided to try a meeting with Ryan.  He was excited but couldn't keep quiet long enough.  So we stayed for maybe 10 minutes before we left.  He did pretty good but it was packed and I was afraid we were bugging other people.



I'm so thankful to have supportive people in my life.  After each weigh in I text my BFF and weight loss buddy, Sarah and she is always so supportive whether I gain or lose.  I also text my mom and husband.  Today when I texted Jim this is what I got.  So thankful!  He came with me to shop for our camping trip this time and was actually supportive and helped me find lower PP items.  Every little bit counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment