Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

PTO jog

Tonight was the first PTO meeting of the school year.  After I finished dinner (Taco Tuesday) I was starting to clean up and the boys started wrestling and arguing.  It was 40 min til the start of the meeting and I made the quick decision to jog to the meeting instead of driving.  We've walked it in the past and I thought it as 1.5 miles which I could easily make in 35 min.  I grabbed a water bottle and put on my shoes and off I went!

I do not like running with a water bottle but it was hot and I had no choice.  It throws me all off!  I did a walk/jog the whole way there.  I heard the one mile announcement on my phone and I knew that the school was more than 1.5 miles from my house.  Turns out it is exactly 2 miles!  I made it in just under 27 minutes.  It was hot out and the sun was beating on my back the whole way but it wasn't too bad.  I wish I hadn't ate dinner before and I wish I had put on a tank top for it but it was ok!  OH...and I ran in shorts!!!!

Those poor PTO members who had to sit next to me for the hour after I arrived!  LOL!!!



 

I also started my squats back up and I can FEEL the burn!!!!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment