Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekly weigh in: week 15

Well, I knew it would be bad, I just didn't know how bad.  When Monday came around I was so thankful that it wasn't my weigh in day anymore.  I felt like I had gained 10 lbs and didn't even get on the scale because I was scared.  It was VERY hard to eat healthy this weekend.  We stayed in a small town and didn't have a kitchen for most of the weekend.  We were in the car a lot!  So almost every meal was eaten out.  Plus I wanted to enjoy the weekend away with my husband and not worry about food.  Montana is beautiful and we had a great time!!!!

 

Tuesday was my birthday so we celebrated at a Mexican place on Monday night.   Then Tuesday evening my mom made beef stroganoff for my birthday dinner.  So I knew that the scale was not going to be my friend!
 


So I weighed in today!  I woke up and the scale said 222.4 which I was pleasantly surprised to see.  However, a few hours later when I weighed in their scale read more.  I gained 3.8 lbs which really isn't all that bad and I'm not upset about it.  The weekend was worth it. 

Now Jim is in Texas for work for a while and I'm able to get back on track.  It is so much easier when he's gone.  So I'm hoping to make up for what I gained next week and hopefully more!

I got this little gem when I went to the meeting.  I'm pretty sure I'm on week 15 but I'll take it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment