Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sweaty

Last week I accomplished my weekly goal, I got three workouts in! Felt good too! Just wished my scale showed my efforts, got on and saw 233 lbs. :/

Today I started the week off with a nice workout. I was looking forward to it for several reasons. The first was that I was feelin guilty for what I consumed this weekend. We traveled to Seattle to visit Jim's uncle who's recovering from a brain tumor removal surgery. We had fast food sat afternoon and then delicious Mexican food with an even better margarita! There was a 5 hour drive plus lots of sitting in the hospital. Sunday was a little better but not much.

My other reason was for the tv so I could hear more about the CT shooting on Friday. We have very basic cable so we don't get good news channels. It breaks my heart to watch and hear about it but I can't stop.

I did the elliptical machine again, I think it was the same as the first one. I chose to avoid the last one I did because on top of being confusing it also made my right foot fall asleep. I was able to get in an hour workout, burned 700 calories and almost got 5 miles in! The child watch gal came and got me during my cool down because of another dirty diaper but I was ready to be done.

I really worked up a sweat and loved it. Tried to get a pic but it was hard. :). I liked it most when I had a small incline but a 10 or 11 on the resistance.

I have PT on Wed but plan to hit the gym before it. (This is more for accountability).








No comments:

Post a Comment