Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back to it

My back is feeling about 90% better. Physical therapy has been great and I've also learned stretches and pressure points for my migraines.

I got a good workout in today.  My PT said no Zumba til my back is stronger but says I can do the treadmill.  He said to listen to my body but probably about 15 min or so.  Ha!  I have been feeling better and doing my exercises when I remember.  I got on the treadmill and was just going to do a half hour at about 3.4 and be done.  I cranked up my favorite Pandora station and away I went.

I started at 3.4 speed but then saw the Weight Loss Program button and decided to try it out.  I continued at my 3.4 speed as the incline went up from 0 to 3.  I actually preferred the inclines more.  I did the entire program which ended up being and hour, 3.32 miles and burned 434 calories.  I was a sweaty mess and tried to capture it in a picture but that didn't work out so well.  It felt good and am actually looking forward to another treadmill workout!  (what, did I just say that?!)



 
About 20 min before I finished one of the child watch workers came up and told me that Ryan got bit on the arm but was fine and wasn't even crying.  I started to get off and she assured me that I could stay so I finished my workout and rushed down.  He had red marks on top of his wrist but he was unphased by it all.  I still felt bad for the poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment