Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 3: Results

This was a very bad week for me. It's very hard to stick to WW while camping. I didn't want to make two different lunches and dinners. So I just ate my own lunch and then at dinner I had a hamburger the first night and a bratwurst the second. Since it was Jim's camping trip I didn't want to make him eat my meals. Although, I did sneak in a can of turkey chilli. I then said, "pretty good chilli, huh?" He agreed and I then said, "for turkey chilli!" He didn't believe me. Ha!
Then we had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Monday evening. I stuck to the salad bar and did the fat free Ranch but had an extra helping with the real Ranch but went very easy with it. I couldn't help myself, FF Ranch is just not the same.

Yesterday we went to the arboretum with some friends around dinner time. We stopped at Wendy's. I tried to be good but a chicken sandwich was calling my name! I knew it was bad at the time but couldn't resist.

So needless to say, I was very nervous about weighing in tonight. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I still had a loss which I was very thankful for!!! I lost .4 lbs. Not too bad for a bad week. Here's to hoping for higher numbers next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you can call it a bad week when you lost almost a whole pound! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete